Can't get it running again

Mar 12 at 2:19 PM
Hi,
Since 2012 I've Arduino Solar Meter (ASM) up and running, with Ethernet and SD card.
The last several weeks the Arduino occasionally doesn't register to PVoutput, untill I reboot the device. So, I thought to program another Arduino with Ethernet and SD, and start with new hardware.

That's when the trouble started. Current version of Arduino software is 1.6.8 which has issues with libraries, as massive error reports are generated. I understand logging to a SD is no longer possible, see other thread. Downgrading Arduino software to 1.0.5-r2, 1.5.5-r2, 1.5.8, 1.6.5-r2 doesn't seem to help.

This makes me wonder, will ASM be upgraded to work with current software and libraries? Or is it at the end of the line, where I have to look for another solution altogether?
A search on Google for "Arduino PVoutput" keeps directing me to this ASM project and haven't found an alternative yet.
Coordinator
Mar 12 at 8:06 PM
The last version I used to compile the software was 1.5.5
This worked with minor modifications.
I am now trying the latest release to see if that workt.

Then an update will be released to handle this version.
Please be patient.
Coordinator
Mar 28 at 2:28 PM
Please check release 11.42 and the software manual for this.
I have updated the library section.
Apr 3 at 11:21 AM
Thanks Harold. The latest version of the software is now up and running for several days. Loading it on the Arduino went like a charm. Proper reporting to PVoutput, no more vague errors.
As they say in Dutch: het draait als een zonnetje ;)
Coordinator
Apr 3 at 11:30 AM
Thanks for the feedback!